Sunday, November 16, 2008

Landon Norris Hooley
OK, since I'm here at the hospital again with Ryan (click on his link to the right to follow his story), I decided there is no excuse for not updating my blog and introducing our newest grandchild.
Landon Norris Hooley was born on October 29, 2008. He shares a birthday (and a middle name!) with his Grandpa De Groot. I was thrilled to be able to fly down the night before Landon's birth to help out with Bailey and Hunter, and to teach preschool for Erin. It was a wonderful two weeks, and I was sorry to see it come to an end. Then again, I was excited to return home to the rest of the family. Have I mentioned that I REALLY don't like not having all of my children/grandchildren close by?!?
Hunter welcoming his baby brother

Bailey is one VERY PROUD big sister!Group shot - How cute are they??? :0)Landon at 2 weeks old


HALLOWEEN 2008

Brandon and I took the children Trick-or-Treating while Erin stayed home with Landon to pass out candy. OK, truth be told...Erin reports that after answering the door only a handful of times, she put the bowl of candy on the porch and went inside to lay down. Smart girl! After all, Landon was only 2 days old!!

Hunter the Giraffe and Bailey the Monkey LOVED Trick-or-Treating!!

Bailey ran from house to house exclaiming,"Grandma, This is SO MUCH FUN!!!" :0Once back home, Hunter wasted no time consuming his "loot"!

MEANWHILE, BACK IN UTAH...

Lia was the CUTEST Pumpkin ever!! And Nina made the most ADORABLE Parrot!! "The Girls" showing off their Halloween attire...

4 comments:

XO said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend - although I'm still trying to figure out how to get to Erin's ward before 8 am. OUCH!

A Forever Family said...

You sure do have some really cute grandkids that's for sure. Mostly because you had some super cute kids yourself! What a great Christmas present for Ryan to get his wisdom teeth taken out. That's not too fun of a procedure I have heard, especially the recovering part. We will keep him prayers for a healthy and quick recovery. =)

Sustenance Scout said...

Hi Sheryl! Catching up and thought I'd stop by to see photos of my (gulp!) grand-nieces and nephews. LOVE the Halloween photos. :) Hugs to Ryan from Denver, K.

Michael & Trisha said...

Hey mom! So I think it's about time you updated your blog.....Landon doesn't really look like that anymore....haha Love you!

The Grandkids...